Daydream Blue
Daydream Blue

FAQ and robot musings

edited August 2016 in General
We pretty much just took the FAQ from Steam because they know way more about this stuff than we do. If you are ever confused or unsure about a post go by the model of "Don't be an jerk" The point of video game is to make our lives happy, engaging, memorable. Please allow everyone to realize this :)

Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it's negative or positive. 

Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time they feel it is inappropriate. 

I. General Forum Rules: 

Do not:

• Flame or insult other members.
  • Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
  • Post links to phishing sites.
  • Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
  • Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
  • Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
  • Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
  • Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
  • Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
  • Soliciting, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
  • Racism, discrimination
  • Drugs, alcohol
  • Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
III. No Backseat Moderating:

Well they have this on Steam so we have it as well :P

Report Post to the Moderators:

We don't have a report button. So please just send a message to Ralph notifying them of the problem. 

Lifetime Achievement Award:

Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.