Daydream Blue
Daydream Blue

Daydream Blue Multiplayer: Scheduled Times

edited March 2016 in Game Stuff
Hey folks, 

I am helping out the developers of Daydream Blue and hanging out in multiplayer a few times a week to see if other people want to meet up. I am going to try and stick to a set schedule so people know when I will be online. My schedule is:

Mondays: 7:00PM - 7:30PM
Thursdays: 7:00PM - 7:30PM
Saturdays: 7:00PM - 7:30 PM

I'll be heading into a random room at 7pm EST today, the 28th, you are welcome to join me. I'll probably be in there for about half hour or so. You can call me sirerr (SIR-ER) btw while we're hanging out.

Hope to meet some people inside Daydream Blue soon!

sirerr

Comments

• I might be a little late getting into the Valley tonight, be there around 7:15
  • Sorry I was late folks. I'll be here till past 8 tonight if you want to join me. This won't be the last time we do this so if you can't make it tonight, keep a watch on the forum and we'll let you know when we're in the Valley.
  • Looking forward to seeing folks tonight, meet you by the fire!
  • I will try to join tonight as well! Hopefully Shea can get a build on our test phone in time :)
  • I'll be heading in tonight as well, hope to see folks there.
  • Hey folks, I won't be in Multiplayer tonight, heading to PAX East, see you next time!

-sirerr
  • Sorry folks but we're showing at PaxEast, we won't be in multiplayer tonight.

-sirerr
  • Heading home from PAX East, there won't be any multiplayer tonight, will get back into the groove by Wednesday :-)
  • Getting back in the groove tonight, come hang out in DayDreamBlue random room!
  • I'm having issues in connecting tonight, at a different location than regular, will keep you up to date
  • Sorry folks, was having some tech difficulties tonight, will see yall next time!
  • Hi! We are canceling the multiplayer session tonight, will see you next time!