My Notes After Spending a Few Hours In-Game
- I love the art.
- I stepped into this with a lot of excitement not really knowing what to expect (didn't look at any spoilers ahead of time).
- I actually get a sense of tranquility while fishing and looking at the shadows playing across the water.
- I was pleasantly surprised that fishing is actually kind of fun (I rarely do this in other games).
- It was not intuitive that I had to take the fish off the hook, or how. I kept casting it with the fish on the line thinking that little dinky fish on the hook was my bait and getting frustrated that I wasn't catching anything. Suggest that after reeling in a fish it goes directly to your inventory after showing you what it is.
- I am pretty excited that there is a crafting system.
- It was not intuitive on *how* to craft things though. I actually had to try to search the forums and even then only got a clue from the tutorial that you have to throw each ingredient into the fire pit and light them on fire with a match.
- I love that the robot can fetch things for you when they're out of range. This happened to me when I first chopped a tree with my axe and three logs popped out and immediately rolled down the hill before I could catch them.
- I haven't actually seen any open rooms yet or talked with anyone in multiplayer, but I'm excited to try. I like that customizing your character is built in and look forward to more options in the future.
- Moving to the log and looking up is a great concept. I actually got out of my chair and laid down on the floor and felt a sense of wonder. I also love looking at the night sky. You should throw some shooting stars in there (or maybe you have an i just haven't caught them yet)
- Actual constellations might be fun, especially with the laser pointer.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!